Back To Top
- We listen and ask questions to gain a basic understanding of your particular situation and concerns. Where appropriate, we explain our planning process and set a time for you to meet with us and your trusted advisors.
Gathering and Evaluation
- If you wish for us to review your affairs, we will quote a fee for this initial review and will request your:
- Most current financial statements (including asset ownership and basis);
- Past three years of individual and business tax returns;
- Existing legal planning documentation; and
- Supporting data and documentation.
- If we mutually determine that our services can be valuable to you and your family, we visit with you and your selected advisors for a one or two day retreat to more fully understand your family, business, assets, concerns, and goals – far more than tax savings and asset protection.
- Based on your needs and desires, we formulate the parameters of the Design Engagement, including design fees, deadlines, and responsibilities.