Entity Selection, Formation, Taxation, and Protection
Our Process to help our FamilyCare Business Clients:
During the call from you and/or your Advisor, our Client Relations Coordinator:
- Gains a basic understanding of the situation and concerns
- Explains our planning process and time line.
Gathering and Evaluation of the Estate
- We will send you our Confidential Business Information Packet, which includes:
- The date and time of our meeting;
- Directions to and information about our firm;
- An explanation of the process ahead; and
- A Confidential Business Information Booklet for you to fill out and a list of requested documents to be sent to us for the Evaluation.
The collaborative team, often including your other advisors, then performs a detailed Evaluation of the family and business information.
Based upon our Review and Evaluation, we explain our understanding of your family and business. You then further teach us about your business and goals. Together, we review the possibilities of business entity choice and associated options to then design a customized and unique business plan. With your approval we then review time frames, costs, “homework” still needed, and set the date and time for the Signing Ceremony.
Ⅲ Implementation Engagement
Signing Ceremony & Implementation
From the understandings gained at the Initial Visit, each advisor prepares the documentation. We then review and summarize where each decision is reflected in the plan. Appropriate documents are signed by you and implemented by each advisor.
Find out more about our FamilyCare Business Group™:
- Entity Selection, Formation, Taxation, and Protection
- Entity Maintenance
- Entity Refinement, Growth, and Succession
In Order To Serve your Specified Planning Needs, We Collaborate With Other Attorneys, Financial Advisors, Accountants, Insurance Professionals, Bankers And your Business Other Advisors.
Strazzeri Mancini LLP helps:
- Business Owners; and
- The Advisors they work with
- Assets Protection;
- Litigation; and
- Complex Domestic and International tax issues